Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Insight

I wrote this Nov. 2008...just forgot to post...

This Turkey Day is now my favorite Thanksgiving Day, not because we had good food or good company., but because of what I have finally come to realize. While, we sat down the day after Turkey Day and we were talking about, our families we have not seen. I have realized and come to know how PRECIOUS my sisters are to me. To hear of so many close family members, who have let the bond between sisters wither and die or have let petty things come in between them, has made me sad. I realized how blessed I am for two sisters who are hard headed. We argue a lot, but 10 min after our argument we will act like nothing happen. I now realize, that is the blessing in our relationship, we don't stay mad at each other, we go through the motions and get over it...

No comments: