Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Books

Ok, soo if you haven't guessed by now, I'm a BOOK WORM... love reading... So I've read 4 new books and have just started another one... If you are into inspirational books i recommend The Ariana Series by Rachel Ann Nunes... Just the trials, joys and strengthening of faith and increasing of one womans faith is INCREDIBLE... That consisted of 3 books... The 4th book is a small book called the CHRISTMAS JAR... It's a good book about the simplest sacrifice and the BIG effect it has on peoples lives...
NOW the book I think is really a MUST read.. (I feel like Oprah, too bad I don't have Oprah money) anywayz... The name of the book is Faith in the Service by Chad Hawkins..It's a very inspirational book. The book is complied of stories from our Service Men & Women. I have never found anything good from War, but in reading about the experiences shared in this book, I have found that during times of War or Controversy arise, many GREAT experiences if we view our surroundings with a Christlike manner. I now have a new found respect and love for those serving to Protect US... To all the TROOPS that have SERVED, continue to SERVE or are new to the SERVICE, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for all you do and all that you have sacrificed for me and my family... Ok folks well on that note...

Til Next Time,
Always Helen

No comments: