Hey Everyone,
Not sure how i am to start this off.. so let me start by telling you a little bit about myself. My full name is Kalein Helen Sua, Kalein is a hebrew word meaning something you ask God for. My dad is big on giving kids names with meaning. Anyways, I love to read, I use write poetry in my spare time and i love watching tv =0)
Well i think that's enough about that, if I want to share more, i'll complete that in my profile thing-a-ma-jig... Over the weekend I had a blast with my girls and my family. On friday, we went to a YSA dance, we being (Liz, Gloria, Pua, Sala, Linzie & Tyler)... The shocker was that Liz & Gloria went... What can I say about the YSA dance, but We now know why we STAY AWAY from them... Well Gloria and Liz came out of the kindess of their heart and a promise i made to treat them to Breakfast @ Berts...lol.. Well we came home from the dance at around 11pm or 12am (not sure), but we hung around our dining table and had a laugh until 3am Sat. morning... I live for moments like that... Then I woke up at 7am to get ready for breakfast at Berts, and I am telling you this, Gloria and Pua are the hardest people to get up in the morning...:-)... We left for breakfast around 8:30am and us girls (Liz, Glo, Linz, Pua & myself), had a good start to our saturday... Well to make things short, glo & i rented movies, cleaned the living room and she slept while i watched movies and played on the comp until 4am sunday morning. Note to all, I WOKE UP for Church @ 8am the next morning... We went to Aunty Mai's ward, because my lil cousin Lauti was getting confrimed that morning. I missed his baptism on Saturday, because i WAS suppose to go into work that day, but ended up not going..lol... Gotta end this blog, i am clicking to loud on the comp and people have to sleep.. til next time
No comments:
Post a Comment